Align With Your Career Purpose
Two Sessions via zoom:
- Wednesday March 22nd, 1:00pm to 3:00pm EST
- Thursday March 23rd, 1:00pm to 3:00pm EST
One of my clients felt bad about changing jobs every few years. I explained her that her midheaven was in Aries, and that she needed changes and excitements in her career. It was easier for her to initiate, and harder to maintain. I taught her how to connect with her fire element, so that she could get closer to fulfilling her purpose, but also how to strengthen earth, so that she can find the stability she was looking for.
Another client was a successful writer. When she came to me, she felt bad about writing dark books. She was working on a new book and was planning to make it colorful and light so that it would be more pleasing. However, her MC in Scorpio was calling her to go deep with the human psychology and life and death issues that she was already writing about. Our conversation gave her the confidence and led to the success of her next book.
Understanding your midheaven can explain so much about your career path and the fulfilment of your purpose.
- If you are not sure what you came to do in this life, this workshop will help direct you towards your path.
- If you already fulfill your purpose, it will help you fine-tune and have a clearer idea about why you do what you do.
- If you are, a coacher, a therapist, or a healer, you will learn how to support your clients in finding their own purpose through their charts.
In this workshop, we will learn about:
- The MC, and how it reflects our career path,
- The role of the AC in finding our career purpose,
- The evolution we need to go through, from childhood to fulfillment, according to our IC-MC line,
- What we can do practically to align with our purpose through understanding our elemental balance in relation to our MC.
We will work with your personal charts, so that you get a personalized information on how to align with your own career purpose.
The course includes access to full and detailed on line information of everything we learn about.
* Intimate setting. Limited to twelve participants only!
* No need for preliminary knowledge!